Just joined
thegardener

missing file unins000.msg

[ Edited ]

Like others I too have problems in finding this file and the response from Virgin has been poor although individuals have been helpful.

It started a few weeks ago. My anti virus did not appear. I called and was advised the Website was being maintained. Nothing changed so I followed instructions on the website and uninstalled VM security with the intention of re installing it by a download. This does not work because of the missing file.

Guys I have spoken to in Scotland have been helpful but have to pass me on (why not train them) to faceless people that I cannot speak to and will only call me back within a 3 hour time slot which is highly impractical.

Given this file is a common problem and given Ray Miranda says he has sent private instructions on how to deal with it why cannot these instructions be made public.

Virgin you are a vast organisation and I have been a customer for many years. you should do better

Please use plain text.
Just joined
thegardener

unins000.msg

[ Edited ]

sorry posted in error-see previous

Please use plain text.
Tech Wizard III
Ray_M

Re: missing file unins000.msg

Hello thegardener,

I've sent you a private message with instructions on how to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Ray Miranda

Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question.

Please use plain text.
Settled in nicely I
sarahhenshaw

Hi

I have the same problem. I have been posting on this forum for FIVE DAYS now and I am still waiting for somebody to send me the email to resolve the issue.

Please please please could you send me this email

Many thanks

Please use plain text.
Just joined
mpicard_net

Hi Ray Miranda,

I have the same problem with missing C:\Program Files (x86)\Virgin Media\HUB\unins000.msg while I try to uninstall VMH to re-install VMS.  Could you please send me these instructions.

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Just joined
stevedobo33

I have the same problem. Please send instructions on how to uninstall VMS.  Why can't instructions be posted in forum so we can all read?

Please use plain text.
Whiz Kid II
Graeme_H

Hi Sarahhenshaw,

I have responded to your previous post in another thread.

Regards,

Graeme Halvorsen
Help and Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question.
Please use plain text.
Whiz Kid II
Graeme_H

Hi MMpicard_net,

I have sent you a PM regarding this.

Regards,

Graeme Halvorsen

Please use plain text.
Whiz Kid II
Graeme_H

Hi Stevedobo33,

I have responded to your previous post in another thread.

Regards,

Graeme Halvorsen

Please use plain text.
Just joined
MartinRoberts

Please help, I have exactly the same problem so would appreciate a PM from the forum team. I want to reinstall the VM security but keep getting this message when uninstalling the previous version.
Thanks very much
Please use plain text.