Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Fresh as a Daisy
bandit57

virgin anti virus software

Hiya folks first time on the forum, have been running virgin security services for a few years now (full package) and do full virus scans on a regular basis. However my PC picked up a nasty virus that shut down my security services and played havoc with the PC start up functions. Took it to my local PC doctor who found the virus cleared the system and advised me to run avg as he had dealt with a few virgin customers with similar problems. I ran virgin virus software on my wifes laptop it picked up no problems, I downloaded avg turned off virgin ran avg and it picked up a virus, has anybody had this problem with virgin?

Please use plain text.
Super-Solver
Rose_R

Re: virgin anti virus software

Hi bandit57,

Although we try our best, our security software won't stop all viruses from infected files on your PC.
Regards,

Rose Rafferty

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.