Check your service statusCable National
Searching for something?
Fresh as a Daisy
elltjo

Virgin media Security Not working

Sometime ago I downloaded virgin security and it was working fine but now it isn't! If you try and start it by clicking on icon it comes on saying loading but just freezes and eventually disappears. Can anyone help please. 

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
mcmn18

Re: Virgin media Security Not working

I have the same issue, I wish they would hurry up and post a fix, I am currently not protected on the internet :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Making Waves
lostsoul

why not download microsoft security essentials, its free , works great and has solved all the problems my pc was having after installin the new virgin upgrade, including finding a virus virgin security didn't find. ..Its better than being online unprotected too!

Please use plain text.
The Sorter
Dale_T

Hi elltjo,

Have you tried uninstalling Virginmedia Security following these steps Click Here and then re-installing the security from the My Apps section of My Virginmedia?

Kind Regards,

Dale_T

Help & Support Forum Team

Seen a useful post?Problem Solved?Fault with your service?
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
elltjo

I have uninstalled media security and run it again. It now says I have 3 faults but when you press button to fix nothing happens? Also media services manager will not run but doesn't say why! Is this because there are faults?

Can anyone help?

Please use plain text.
Trust Me, I’m a Doctor
Benjamin_T

Hi elltjo,

The best step to take now would be to call us on 150 from a Virgin Meida landline or 0845 454 1111.

We would need to gather some more information from you but we would be unable to do this via the forums due to Data Protection.

We have a team that are working to resolve any issues on Virgin Media Security 10 who should be able to help further.

I work for Virgin Media but my opinions are my Own
Please use plain text.