Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Fresh as a Daisy
jackal

Virgin Media Digital Home Support - PC Healthcheck

The PC health check advises 2 issues :- Protection against Virus - message Antivirus Software not installed

- Personal Data protection - antivirus Software switched off

I do have F-Secure now and have spoken with an Indian Guy who informed to ignore those Healthcheck Issues as I have F-Secure now

Does the healtheck refer to Virgin Software not being there - if it does its a bit confusing in that it makes you wonder if the software from F-Secure is not all there,

I am running scans etc - never find any malware etc  but prior to F-Secure I had Virgin plus Spyware 4 that found malware, double click ,fast click and I thought it was working well.

Since F-Secure I have done 30-40 scans and guess what - nothing found - so now I am a bit paranoid.

Anyone else have similar stories.

Thanks jackal

Please use plain text.
Omniscient
gary_dexter

Re: Virgin Media Digital Home Support - PC Healthcheck

VM DHS is a bad product

Ignore and uninstall it
If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
Please use plain text.