Check your service statusCable National
Searching for something?
Fresh as a Daisy
jason66hawks

Uninstall and Install Virgin Media Security!!!!!.....HELP!!

Guys please help!!!!

Just had to remove All security, but i cant remove VIRGIN MEDIA SERVICE MANAGER 3.7.35 and VIRGIN MEDIA  DIGITAL HOME SUPPORT   2.1.23

I have tried removing both of these files but it keeps saying "Files missing please reinstall" every time i try to Reinstall it tells me that i cant reinstall!!!

I have read all articles on this and i have no file to locate the "Diagnostic Tool" that other people have spoken about!!....any help would be appreciated,

All i wanna do is remove security and reinstall security!

Thanks in advance,,,, 

Please use plain text.
Fix-a-Lot
Sololobo

Re: Uninstall and Install Virgin Media Security!!!!!.....HELP!!

You must have missed this thread http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Internet-security/Virgin-Media-Internet-Security-FAQ/td-p/586993 which provides the info you need.

--------------------
I used to answer questions, but now I question instead. Guess why.
I'm not paranoid, they are watching.
Kudos: Users giveth and VM taketh away.
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
jason66hawks

Thanks for your help....worked a treat:smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Captain Clued-Up
Mark_Wilco

Hi jason66hawks

Good to see that you got this resolved, thanks for letting us know.

Mark_Wilco
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.
Got a problem? Check for faults online with our new service status and fault checker

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.