Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Making Waves
cslfoods

192.168.0.2 [Ip Address]

Keep Getting a pop up window. it is from my privacy Manager. It says  " The privacy manager service has detected the following keywords being sent over the Internet. 192.168.0.2 [Ip Address]
I have a choice to block or allow. Even if I allow or Block it keeps popping up all the time. How can I set up a rule for this ip address?

Please use plain text.
Trust Me, I’m a Doctor
Neil_D

Re: 192.168.0.2 [Ip Address]

Hi cslfoods,

Is the PC you are getting these errors on the only one connected to your network? If not does this PC have this IP address or does another on the network have this IP address?
Kind Regards,

Neil D
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
Making Waves
cslfoods

Hi Neil

My Pc is the only one connected on this network. I have a Virgin wireless router which my pc is connected by erthernet cable. The IP of my pc is totally different. There must be a setting I can change to over come this problem. I was running Trend before Virgin Security and had no problems.

George

Please use plain text.
Human Answer Bank
James_G

Hi cslfoods,

Could you confirm if you get the option to always allow or always block?

If there is the option to always allow/block does this stop the message from popping up?

Also check in the config pages of the hub/Superhub and see if any device is assigned the 192.168.0.2 IP address.

Regards,

James Gilbert

Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question.

Please can we ask you not to PM the Forum team unless requested to do so by us
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
mikehappydays

I have this very irritating and most persistent problem too.  Single computer. No Ethernet cable. Whether I allow or block, Privacy Manager keeps detecting i.p. 192.168.0.2

I'm not the slightest bit technical.

Can someone please give me step by step instructions as to what to do please?

Please use plain text.