If you’ve got one of our Super Hubs and have connected an Xbox One to your home network, you may find that you have problems playing some online games, such as Forza Motorsport 5.
We’ve identified that a default setting on our Super Hubs needs to be changed to allow some online games to work correctly and we're working on automatically updating this setting.
If you are running the Super Hub in modem mode, this does not affect you.
Until we can make this change, please follow the instructions below to make sure ‘IP Sec pass-through’ is enabled in the Super Hub settings. You’ll need to do this in a web browser.
Activating IPSec Pass-Through on the Super Hub
1. Go to the Super Hub Admin Page http://192.168.0.1 and sign in (the default username is “admin” and the password is “changeme”)
2. Select the Advanced Settings button
3. If the Advanced Settings warning is displayed click Yes.
4. Load the Firewall Settings Page
5. Within in the Firewall Settings Page make sure the IPSec Pass-Through option is ticked, then press Apply.
6. Select Yes on the confirmation popup.
Activating IPSec Pass Through on the New Super Hub
2. Select the Advanced Settings button (click yes if the warning pop up appears)