Check your service statusCable National
Searching for something?
Wizard
messiahbrowny

Tivo and xbox one

Will the tivo box link to xbox one so we can watch it through the Xbox?

voice control etc 

If so how 

Please use plain text.
Omniscient
gary_dexter

Re: Tivo and xbox one

Not yet

That's not coming to the uk til sometime in 2014

And even then who knows?

It should do since it will work with the us tivo
If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
Please use plain text.
Wizard
messiahbrowny

Ok thanks for that
Please use plain text.
One to Watch
jamch

You'll be able to view the Tivo's output through the HDMI pass-through at launch and watch TV/snap TV

You won't however be able to control the Tivo at launch or view the One Guide for any UK tv system until possibly next year. You'll have to use your remote to change channels etc.

Please use plain text.
The Sorcerer’s Apprentice
neil

I plugged in my Xbox One and TiVo last night!

Just as jamch said, the HDMI passthrough works fine and you control TiVo just as you would normally.  There's a catch though, the Xbox has to be on for this to work.  Switch of the Xbox and you lose the TiVo picture too.

At the moment, since the two aren't really integrated, I probably won't use the passthrough feature and save that precious electricity.  But once voice control etc start to work for TiVo (who knows when?), then I'll try again.

By the way the One controls my Toshiba TV just fine, I can say volume up or down and it does just way I say.  Though pressing a button on a remote I think is still easier!

Please use plain text.