Menu
natturner
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

xbox one

i keep disconnecting when i play multiplayer and its so annoying and i need the help. ive had my xbox over a year now and i have to watch netflix for 2hr and i just wanna play cod and other game without gettin booted off 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: xbox one

Hi natturner

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to read that you are experiencing disconnections through your Xbox One.

From checking your connection, there is an SNR (signal to noise ratio) fault in your area which is causing intermittent connection. The reference number is F004801414 and with a review date of 17th October.

Is the Xbox One connected through a wired or wireless connection?

Do other devices notice these disconnections?

Does it happen on all multiplayer games or just certain ones?

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
AdamJB74
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The xbox is connected via wireless as the hub is upstairs and I am downstairs. I had almost three weeks of full connection everyday and now I cannot connect.. This is infuriating considering I pay for Xbox live and cannot even connect to it. Have tries all your troubleshooting ideas and also Microsofts troubleshooting and still nothing.. What else can I possibly do.. I cannot connect via a cable as the other housemates will complain and I don't blame em.. This is ridiculous considering my PS4 never ever has had any issues when connecting to the Internet..
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there AdamJB74,

Thanks for posting and a big welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear that you're having difficulties in connecting your Xbox to your wireless network, I know this can be frustrating.

Do you have problems with any other devices around your home? Also, I know you said you've tried many things to resolve this, but have you tried to change your operating wireless channel yet? If not, please take a look at this help article as it'll show you how to log into your Hub and make the changes.

Could you let us know if this helps please.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos