Menu
kienmacdonald1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

xbox one

when ever i play on the xbox it disconnects me every 3 minutes,i am on super hub 2,it doesnt do that via ethernet but isnt possible for me to use the ethernet
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: xbox one

Hi kienmacdonald1

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing playing your Xbox over wireless. 

I've had a check on your connection and everything looks healthy. There is some maintenance work going on today (M02411151) which could cause intermittent service at times. It's expected to be finished by 17:30 today.

Wired connection for gaming is definitely the way to go as wireless connection is susceptible to many forms of interference, I've included a guide here for tips to improve the wireless.

If wired connection isn't an option because of distance etc We offer accessories such as powerline adaptors that can help. You can find a load of accessories we offer here.  

Let us know you get on Smiley Happy

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
liverpaul
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: xbox one

Log into your hub via 192.168.0.1 and click wireless (middle) then change radio channel to 11. Ours was slow etc and now fine.
0 Kudos