Menu
fudge78
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

xbox one online

really need help my online connection with xbox has always been fantastic with virgin but since i have got the super hub 2 my online gaming is non existant gta puts me in a lobby on my own if it lets me at all then kicks me out after 5 minutes and other games i cant play online at all virgin of course are denying its a problem their end when it clealy is and say i cant go back to my old hub i have been a customer for over 10 years now and really dont want to have to go elsewhere as other than the xbox everything else is fine someone please help 

0 Kudos
fudge78
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: xbox one online

microsoft sorted it today for me by opening the correct ports for port forwarding and then creating a guest network on the super hub for only the xbox one to use and its all running good again Smiley Happy 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: xbox one online

Hi fudge78,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry for the problems you were suffering with your connection on your Xbox One.  Apologies we didn't get back to you sooner, but I'm glad to hear that Microsoft were able to help get that sorted for you.  

Enjoy gaming online again, and give us a shout if you need help with anything in future.

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos