Menu
DANI_C
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

xbox one lagging

Hi All, we just had Virgin broadband and TV installed and my son was very excited at the thought that his xbox experience would be better than on our previous BT broadband, unfortunately this has not been the case and it laggs worse than ever, can any one advise please.  The xbox is wired to the modem not using wifi. Thank you

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Dresft
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: xbox one lagging

I play Overwatch competitively on XBONE, and the network is appalling. I don't see many lag spikes, as in high ping, however the dropped and choppy FPS and input lag mean its unplayable to a competitive standard.

I'm about to switch to BT fibre and take a 80Mbps speed drop in favour of decent performance....

I hope you get it sorted Smiley Happy

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I'm sorry to hear this DANI_C,

I've located your details and there appears to be some timeouts developing via your equipment and I'd like to arrange for one of our engineers to inspect this for you.

I've sent you a private message so that we can discuss this further.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos

All Replies
Dresft
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I play Overwatch competitively on XBONE, and the network is appalling. I don't see many lag spikes, as in high ping, however the dropped and choppy FPS and input lag mean its unplayable to a competitive standard.

I'm about to switch to BT fibre and take a 80Mbps speed drop in favour of decent performance....

I hope you get it sorted Smiley Happy

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I'm sorry to hear this DANI_C,

I've located your details and there appears to be some timeouts developing via your equipment and I'd like to arrange for one of our engineers to inspect this for you.

I've sent you a private message so that we can discuss this further.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos