Menu
Imortaltom
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

xbox one gaming (kicked)

I keep getting kicked from the call of duty servers on black ops 3. ive speed test my broadband and its between 70/80 mb but when i play in a party it usual kicks me out there servers most games. ive reset my xbox one to clear the cache and also tested my bradband for faults and all seem fine.i is anyone else having the same issue and how did you resolve this pls.

Tags (1)
Englishpsycho
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: xbox one gaming (kicked)

Unfortunately I'm getting the same thing tonight. Tried the usual reboots and restarts but I'm getting connection interrupted and then kicked after about 30 seconds into a game.
Gave up for tonight, hopefully it will fix itself by tomorrow.
0 Kudos
Imortaltom
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It's been like this for weeks now.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Imortaltom

I'm sorry to hear that you are getting kicked out of games when playing Black Ops 3. I can't see any problems when running a few checks on your connection. 

Are you connected wired or wireless?

Is there any change if you put the hub into modem mode?

Can you also ensure that any ports required for Black Ops 3 are open.

Speak soon 

Ty

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Imortaltom
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'm wired and signal always drops when I'm playing after 9:00pm and the nat is on open. Haven't messed with modem so not tried modem mode.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Imortaltom,

Thanks for the info.  The fact it's happening after 9pm sounds like high usage during peak times, do you notice any ill effects on the connection in general when you're suffering the problem with Black Ops 3?  I've double checked the network and it looks like there's been some spikes during peak times this past week.  

Can you check if your connection in general is dropping or slowing down after 9pm?  It's also worth trying modem mode as suggested by Ty above.  It'll help us to determine where the problems are being caused.

Let us know how you get on.

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos