Menu
Donk67
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

world of Tanks 2.7 update fail

As the title says, download stops at 10% and freezes up..... Xbox one only! My Xbox 360 downloaded the update in twenty five minutes or less. 

Anyone else will this issue please post here, this is a current issue.

All indications from the game provider are it's related to Virgin media customers only.

Hotdog1972
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: world of Tanks 2.7 update fail

I've had exactly the same problem as you 

Installed in 20 minutes on 360 and gets to 10% on the Xbox one almost 7 days now 

contacted virgin via a chat window the guy was useless and sent me a url tec link which never existed 

sort it out virgin !!

Donk67
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Donk67/Hotdog1972,

Sorry to hear of the problems getting the latest WoT update, strange that the it's fine on the 360 and then fails on the Xbox one.

Looking at the the forums you mention it looks like the problem may have been solved, though if you're still having any difficulty try the download with the Hub in modem mode, which will rule out any of the router functionality of the Hub?

Let us know if this helps.

Cheers

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Donk67
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there, the problem has been resolved, turns out it was actually a server issue at the WOT end of things! I'm Guessing the European server as the majority of affected players were UK based, who just happened to be VM account holders!

Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Donk67,

Sounds like good news, had a feeling it was a WoT server side issue, thanks for taking the time to let us know.

CheersSmiley Happy

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos