Menu
brannan
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

slow play disconections

hi i have contacted you and ea numerous times.recently you pointed out on my trace you performed manualy on my computer the problem to my slow play disconections all the time.but ea do nothing apart from ask for trace after trace.its costing me money.playing the game.my players super slow lag is real bad sometimes.i have videos to prove.please help this needs resolving.been with u years now.but its not getting fixed.you sent me new hub but that didnt fix.there is an address in the trace wat is the problem your technition said.please help

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
joe747
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: slow play disconections

I'm having exactly the same issues as you are, just on the phone now to see if anything can be done.

All Replies
joe747
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I'm having exactly the same issues as you are, just on the phone now to see if anything can be done.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello both,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear about your connection problems, it sounds frustrating.

Checking your connection, I don't see anything standing out in error. What consoles are you playing on? Are you using a wireless or hard-wired connection? Is it a specific game you're trying to play?

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
brannan
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

hi ty for reply.im using wired.wen you did a uo teace on my computer at easo.ea.com it showed wat the problem was.your tech pointed it strate out to me.its fifa 17.ive tried everything.im paying 40 pound month pluss money ingame and its realy depressing me.lag sometimes is unreal.slow play compared to apponents.its cost me alot due to this.please help resolve.
0 Kudos