Menu
albutross
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

slow internet speeds

The internet is so slow recently I cannot play on the xbox one because of it.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: slow internet speeds

Hi albutross

Thanks for posting back on the community.

Many apologies that you are still experiencing slow broadband speeds.

I've checked the high peak time traffic fault in your area (F004244332) and our engineers are still working on this to improve bandwidth. The review date is 14th September.

One of my colleagues will be in touch shortly in regards to this issue.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
albutross
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It is the 17th of September 2016 and the internet connection is still slow even though I pay close to 35 pounds a month for high speed internet, it is like being back on Dial up.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi albutross, 

Thanks for posting to make us aware of your issues with your slow internet speeds. I can appreciate these types of problems can be very frustrating so apologies for any bother.

I have tested your connection from here and it would seem that your area cable is suffering from some load issues, especially during the peak times. We're planning to undertake some upgrades to parts of our external network in your area in order to combat this.

The upgrades will be to improve bandwidth and performance during the peak hours. The reference number for this is F004244332 and is currently set for review around the end of November. Should you require any further updates on this, just post back here closer to the date and we'll gladly take a look for you!

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos