Menu
colin_slayer
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

router

hi i play xbox alot im finding in the last few days its been slow. i seen virgin have done repairs today. i feel i need a new router ive got the old superhub what do you think ?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: router

Hi Colin_Slayer,

Welcome to the forum and sorry to hear you're having trouble with your xbox. I've just checked your connection and can see no issues from here. Your power levels, SNR and area contention are all healthy.

How is the xbox connected to the hub? Wired or wireless?

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
colin_slayer
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

its cool im getting a new router

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi colin_slayer,

Thanks for coming back to us.

I'm glad to hear you're getting your hands on a new piece of our kit. Let's hope that does the trick for you.

If you get any further issues then just let us know and we'll get to you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
colin_slayer
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

now i know virgin dont care about they customers. i need my email address changed was told i would have a call back within 7 walking day. been 10 now and nothing. i was put up to 70mg for free as a sorry and was told i would get a the newest router. still nothing. i feel virgin a big company they dont care as soon as you start a year with them.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello colin_slayer

Really sorry we took our eye off the ball with the email fault, we didn't get back to you in time, we left a voice mail on the 3rd, please accept our apologies. It should now hopefully be fixed.

Please give us a call on 150 or 0345 4541111 to discuss the router upgrade as we can only swap like with like via the forum.

Many thanks

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos
colin_slayer
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

thank you nicole. just had a call and all sorted

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Ah great stuff Colin thanks for letting me know. It was the lovely Jason on 2nd line who called you by the way lol.

Take care

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos