Menu
geforce007
Dialled in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

router signal loss no connection.

i have been gaming for over 15 years and never had as much trouble in all my time in this last year from you.

i build pc's gaming pc's i play game's and this last year its been terrible service.

i have gone to 100mg and still bad.

you updated my internet broadband last thursday and ever since its been even worse i dont no what part of the line you updated but you MADE IT WORSE even worse then before and that was bad.

you send an engineer out to try tell me it was my router and the line in my house.. i found this funny as when i tryed to tell him what you did he didnt even want to no HE WAS TO BUSY GOING TO OTHER JOBS TO LISTEN TO ME.

my internet connection going off all the time and no i am not on wireless i am a gamer on hard wire it is not my pc also it is the line that YOU UPDATED last thursday.

so now i have to pay for a service i dont get.

and wait for a senior engineer i was told on the phone over and over after speaking to you guys about 5 times on 5 different days that there is a realy big problem with my connection.  ye i already no this so why do i have to wait again and pay for service i am not getting ? and is it going to be fixed ?

0 Kudos
geforce007
Dialled in
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

router signal loss no connection.

or should i say the router

geforce007 wrote:

i have been gaming for over 15 years and never had as much trouble in all my time in this last year from you.

i build pc's gaming pc's i play game's and this last year its been terrible service.

i have gone to 100mg and still bad.

you updated my internet broadband last thursday and ever since its been even worse i dont no what part of the line you updated but you MADE IT WORSE even worse then before and that was bad.

you send an engineer out to try tell me it was my router and the line in my house.. i found this funny as when i tryed to tell him what you did he didnt even want to no HE WAS TO BUSY GOING TO OTHER JOBS TO LISTEN TO ME.

my internet connection going off all the time and no i am not on wireless i am a gamer on hard wire it is not my pc also it is the line that YOU UPDATED last thursday.

so now i have to pay for a service i dont get.

and wait for a senior engineer i was told on the phone over and over after speaking to you guys about 5 times on 5 different days that there is a realy big problem with my connection.  ye i already no this so why do i have to wait again and pay for service i am not getting ? and is it going to be fixed ?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: router signal loss no connection.

Hi geforce007,

Thanks for posting, though very sorry to hear of the ongoing problems with slow speeds and latency affecting your gaming.

I can see that an engineer was out yesterday investigating the issue and hopefully they've managed to find the problem and fix things for you.

Let us know how things are looking lag wise over the next day or two.

Cheers

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
geforce007
Dialled in
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

fixed it perfect i had wireless problems this morning none would connect but all fixed.

i changed the security mode to wpa2-psk{aes} all seems good.

also reserved all attached devices.

he thinks it was an open line so he moved me down to the bottom in the green box at end of street.

told me the amps are getting realy hot from direct sun.

and he thinks there is someone with an open line thats causing interference.

and it all makes sense what he told me. 

i had this before for along time and wernt ever really fixed but the last week was so bad i give up playing and was even looking at a new internet provider and nearly changed.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi geforce007

Thanks for coming back and updating us.

I'm really glad to hear the engineer was able to resolve the problem for you.

Hope you have a great weekend

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
geforce007
Dialled in
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

sadly for me it didnt go to well sunday it went very bad i stayed in all day played Battlefield my ping is uually 20 it was 120 it started at 20 then slowly went to 50-70 then 120 am really not happy at all.

i really have had anuff.

0 Kudos
geforce007
Dialled in
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

it is 21:28pm  my ping gone from 20-25   tom 69 rubber banding again.

the engineer  mentioned a filter in the green box and checking connections if it carry on.

any chance it can be done ?..

0 Kudos
geforce007
Dialled in
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

now its my pink is 90 in less then 2 min.

0 Kudos
geforce007
Dialled in
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

sorry i mean now my ping is 90 in less then 2 min.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi geforce007,

Many thanks for coming by to us here and posting back. 

I'm sorry to hear about the signal loss and some high pings you've been experiencing. I've been able to look into the account and can see a detectable fault that would need our attention, in specific, your upstream power levels are a bit off.

I've sent you a 'Private message', you can find this by clicking on the little red envelope near the top left of the page.

Hope to speak to you soon. 

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos