Menu
kevin-b42
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

my xboxone keeps dissconnecting when playing games

My sons xbox one keeps disconnecting when he is playing his games the 360 dose not do it and my PS4 dose not do this my virgin set box works ok it shows he is connected and yet halfway through playing on line it drops out and dose this every time
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: my xboxone keeps dissconnecting when playing games

Hi Kevin-b42,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your xbox1. If all other devices and services are working fine it points to the issue being solely with the xbox1.

How is it connected to the hub? Wired or wireless? If wireless you may need to make some adjustments to the wireless signal to help compatibility. I'd first of all suggest logging into the hubs config pages at 192.168.0.1 and changing the wireless mode down to 54mbps.

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos

All Replies
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: my xboxone keeps dissconnecting when playing games

Hi Kevin-b42,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your xbox1. If all other devices and services are working fine it points to the issue being solely with the xbox1.

How is it connected to the hub? Wired or wireless? If wireless you may need to make some adjustments to the wireless signal to help compatibility. I'd first of all suggest logging into the hubs config pages at 192.168.0.1 and changing the wireless mode down to 54mbps.

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos