Menu
callumapps
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

my xbox one seems to disconnect from xbox live every five minutes when i am on a game why?

When i try to play a game and join a party with my friends i seem to be able to talk for around 5 minutes then i would get the message saying your connection to xbox live has been lost, i have tried around 10 times now and read other questions similar to this and they call seem to say that it is not the consoles fault. This is really frustrating me now and if any one can help it would be much appreciated

0 Kudos
steelysteph
Superfast
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: my xbox one seems to disconnect from xbox live every five minutes when i am on a game why?

Take a seat and join the party.

Which hub do you have? Are you connected via cable or wifi?

0 Kudos
callumapps
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: my xbox one seems to disconnect from xbox live every five minutes when i am on a game why?

super hub 2, and wifi lol
0 Kudos
DannyBurrito
Joining in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Same gonna tried wired now, I suggest you do the same if possible. 

0 Kudos
Phantasm
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I have the exact same problem and tried everything you can think off,i even took delivery of the new superhub 3 today and it still has the same issues obviously.I have had this problem slowly getting worse the last few days to the point where i can rarely even sign in to xbox let alone play for 5 minutues.

It seems there are a lot of people with this problem and their broadband is with VM,they have not even acknowledged the problem as far as i know which is enough for me to say its probably not going to get fixed either.

As much as i hate to say this i will regrettably cancelling my service this coming week Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
callumapps
Joining in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

hank you Re: my xbox one seems to disconnect from xbox live every five minutes when i am on a game why?

thanks for the information but if you have the super hub 2 you may want to change from 5g to 2g it seems to now be working fine for me!

0 Kudos
Jamie1995123
Joining in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: hank you Re: my xbox one seems to disconnect from xbox live every five minutes when i am on a game wh

I've tried this and no good for me..
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: hank you Re: my xbox one seems to disconnect from xbox live every five minutes when i am on a...

Hi callumapps, 

welcome to the forum, I am sorry to see you have been having trouble with your Xbox Live connection. 

We are currently investigating an issue between Xbox Live and the Superhub 2 AC, keep an eye on this thread for updates-

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Gaming-Support/Why-do-i-keep-disconnecting-from-Xbox-Live-on-my-...

Looking at your connection there are no other underlying issues, we will let you know as soon as we know more. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: hank you Re: my xbox one seems to disconnect from xbox live every five minutes when i am on a...

Hi All, 

I have been advised that the firmware roll out has now been completed so hopefully you are no longer having trouble with your Xbox Live access. 

If you are still having trouble let me know and I will be happy to take a look for you. 

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos