Menu
annemark
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

got email from virgin webteam to say they would be in the area to check my tv problem, I dont have a tv

got email today from virgin to say they were in my area tomorrow to check problems for tv and would check my tv problem, I dont have a tv problem, I have a phone problem, I think it could do with plug in wall and need an engineer to fix it, I cancelled an engineer as phone worked for 2 days. It is now over a week I have tried to phone but had problems. I do not have a phone that works. people are trying to phone me and cant get through. I am still paying my line rental for a phone I cannot use. and emails coming back to me saying they will be out to working to solve a problem with my tv which I dont have a problem with, please resolve this. annemark  

0 Kudos
whyowhyowhy
Up to speed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: got email from virgin webteam to say they would be in the area to check my tv problem, I dont have a

Total waste of time posting this here for something that's happening tomorrow.   Won't be picked up by the Virgin forum team for about a week.

Can't you just ask the engineer that's apparently coming to check your tv to check your phone socket when he arrives?

I doubt they have separate engineers for phone sockets and tv problems.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
shauneeb
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: got email from virgin webteam to say they would be in the area to check my tv problem, I dont have a

Phone them up on 0345 454 1111 from any phone, friends/family/works phone or mobile etc & follow the options for billing, request a refund for the line rental as it's not working, they can credit it back to your account. The forum team can help but usually they can take a few days to get to the post.

0 Kudos