Menu
charlieee
Settling in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

constantly disconnecting :-(

Firstly - AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH! We have 2 xbox ones connecting wirelessly and an xbox 360 with a wired connection. All three of us are constantly being disconnected from games. My eldest is about to have a breakdown due to Fifa coins and leagues; my middle one may possibly lose his voice over COD and I may well have a cardiac arrest whilst attempting to play Hardline and BF4. WHAT IS GOING ON?? Not had a problem before but the last month has nearly driven us INSANE!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
combat_honey
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: constantly disconnecting :-(

I had similar problems when playing Evolve until this evening, when poster benwade2010 suggested I try the following:

"Go to your Superhub settings, click advanced settings, click wireless radio and change the 5ghz wireless to 54mbps. Then connect your Xbox One wirelessly to 5g."

Since I've done this I've had no disconnections when playing Evolve whatsoever, whereas previously I had a disconnection at least every five minutes. Apparently this fix doesn't work for everyone, but it's definitely worth giving it a try.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: constantly disconnecting :-(

Hi Charlieee,

Welcome to the forums and sorry to hear you're having trouble gaming. First of all, I would strongly recommend you connect all the consoles with ethernet, not wireless. Wireless is a very unstable medium at the best of times and gaming requires a steady connection, especially with fps games like Cod and BF.

Another issue you may run into is all three of you playing at once. Each game is going to take up quite a bit of bandwidth by itself let alone 3 at once so you're all effectively competing for bandwidth. Trying Combat_honeys suggestion above may help with the wireless but so we can health check your connection properly could you try the hub in modem mode with only one of the xboxes connected?

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos