Menu
morton1989
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

constant disconnecting on FIFA.

When will this be sorted???

The big selling point for virgin media was so that i would have no problem playing games online, especially with the amazing new superhub 2.

Since then I have regretted it pretty much constantly, however there was no alternative in my area. It did seem to improve in the last few months, but now you have **bleep**ed up again. I'm assuming that i am still expected to pay for my service even though I cant use it?? I

Please sort it as soon as possible.

0 Kudos
jhow4864
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: constant disconnecting on FIFA.

I had the same problem mate absolute joke I had to buy a new router put the super hub in modem mode and connect the new router to it literally used to disconnect me every 5 mins now it works perfect so it must be the crappy superhub that does it .dont see why we should get charged a premium for a service that doesn't work properly though with no partial refunds for a faulty service or loss in service and have to go spend extra money on a router to do their job . Best of luck sorting it though mate
0 Kudos
morton1989
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: constant disconnecting on FIFA.

It's a joke, we shouldn't have to pay out again because of their crap equipment.

Im glad you sorted yours. Looks like I'm going to have to go and buy a new router as well.
0 Kudos