Menu
skyblueoz
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 23
Flag for a moderator

connection issues

I have a superhub 1 and am ready to thro it out the window

FAULT 1.
Playing games such as Destiny and fifa I've been getting constantly booted off of Xbox live. It is not a console issue as other devices such as my mobile fail to connect to the internet when this happens. After a couple of minutes the fault clears and I can reconnect.

It can happen at any time of the day and sometimes can reoccur after anytime between 5 minutes and an hour.

It happens on both wired and wireless connection.

It has just happened now again as I type this. 12:03 is the time if you want to check my logs. At 12:05 the signal came back.
This has been going on for months.

FAULT 2
In the last 24hrs I've been getting constant disconnects. I've been playing Destiny and am losing connection to the servers what feels like every 10 minutes. These are different to the above faults as I do not lose my connection to Xbox live, or lose internet connection on other devices.

We are paying £140 a month for a supposedly VIP home entertainment package. We are not however getting a VIP service. If this continues I will be looking elsewhere.
0 Kudos
skyblueoz
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Re: connection issues

12:34 happened again.

12:36 comes back.

See why I'm getting annoyed?
0 Kudos
skyblueoz
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 23
Flag for a moderator

12:52 the lag kicks and I lose connection to the servers. But don't lose full internet.
0 Kudos
skyblueoz
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 23
Flag for a moderator

13:30 guess what? Disconnected again.

That gives you an idea now of what I'm putting up with.

Call that I VIP service? I don't. That's not even during peak time.

I want answers and I want something done.
0 Kudos
skyblueoz
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Gave up on gaming.

Looked on your website and ran your diagnostic test. Results came back as inconclusive.

Lost internet connection just now again while on my phone.

So I know it's not my console at fault.

0 Kudos
skyblueoz
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 23
Flag for a moderator

2 days and no response?

I'm sorry for being moody, but this is ridiculous. If you ring the helpline all they do is follow scripts and treat you like and idiot.

Somebody must know something.
0 Kudos
James1o1o
Dialled in
Message 7 of 23
Flag for a moderator

It's the weekend, the staff on this board only work Mon-Friday, and on top of that, it can take a day to get a response because they working on the oldest posts first. Just have patience, they will get round to you.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Hi Skyblueoz,

Sorry to hear you've been getting disconnections. I've just checked your connection and can see that you are affected by SNR fault F003901931 which is due for review 24/09/15. A fault like this will cause drop outs as well as poor speeds. We'll check your connection once the fault is closed too see how your connection looks. 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
skyblueoz
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply, but I have no idea what an snr fault is.

Secondly, if this fault is due for review today, would that be why we are having maintenance today that will affect our tv/broadband? If it is, then I would like to know why we've had a fault for months and it takes months for a company to repair a fault they've already identified.

Thanks again.
0 Kudos
skyblueoz
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Any updates? We had no loss of service, which we were told to expect and my gaming connection is as bad as ever.
0 Kudos