Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4 (194 Views)

can i go back to a super hub 2

is it possible to go back to a super hub 2. as the 3 has given me nothing but grief since its been installed. been through two of them in 6 months.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 4 (272 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by hugovincenzo
‎19-04-2017 12:58

Re: can i go back to a super hub 2

JitteryPinger wrote:

I did the other day, however I made an agreement with Virgin upon upgrading to Hub 3 that the Hub 2 stays with me and is reactivsted in my account if required.

As for Virgin making the effort to send a Hub 2 out, I couldn't say but will assume a fight will be needed.

Good luck getting them to honour that though, eventually the MAC's will filter out of the system and be marked as missing and probably can't be activated, i managed to get mine done because i still had the hub2 here as the hub3 wasn't activating properly, got the gamer package without the "not so super" hub3

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

0 Kudos

All Replies
Up to speed
Message 2 of 4 (161 Views)

I did the other day, however I made an agreement with Virgin upon upgrading to Hub 3 that the Hub 2 stays with me and is reactivsted in my account if required.

As for Virgin making the effort to send a Hub 2 out, I couldn't say but will assume a fight will be needed.

0 Kudos
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 4 (273 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by hugovincenzo
‎19-04-2017 12:58

JitteryPinger wrote:

Good luck getting them to honour that though, eventually the MAC's will filter out of the system and be marked as missing and probably can't be activated, i managed to get mine done because i still had the hub2 here as the hub3 wasn't activating properly, got the gamer package without the "not so super" hub3

0 Kudos
Up to speed
Message 4 of 4 (128 Views)

Just in case you didn't know from how I typed last post, I've had my Hub 2 re-activated...

Part of the agreement I had with Virgin back in February was that the hub remains connected to the account although in a non traffic passable configuration.
0 Kudos