Menu
simo_285
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

any fixes on the high lattecy xbox one gaming issues

Whats the big issue with VM not being able to sort the latency issues while online gaming?

i can be playing on my xbox one, at times its completely unplayable.

the ports on my router have been opened but guess what? NO CHANGE!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: any fixes on the high lattecy xbox one gaming issues

Hi simo_285

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear of the problems that you are experiencing with your Xbox connection. 

Everything on the hub looks great when testing. There is a peak time slow speeds ticket open (F003824740) with a review date coming up of 07/10/2015. Outside of peak times is looking healthy.

Are you connected wired or wireless? Is there any particular game that you are experiencing these issues on?

Thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
derprofii2
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ive had major latency issue for almost a year now. i think its my connection setup to xbox live ... i dont know but i agree that gaming is unplayable every lobby i have lots of lag
0 Kudos
simo_285
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

This is on a wired connection. 

Its not just peak times either, the latency its up and down like a yoyo.

the xbox one requires below 150 and its NEVER been below that for about a year.

And I've been told over and over again that repairs are in process and keep getting put back 2-3months.

You claim to have the best broadband but i would say not.

my friend next door had sky and the latency tests never appear above 110. With 30mb download.

virgin can be running at 100mb and latency at 197! 

Ty_S wrote:

Hi simo_285

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear of the problems that you are experiencing with your Xbox connection. 

Everything on the hub looks great when testing. There is a peak time slow speeds ticket open (F003824740) with a review date coming up of 07/10/2015. Outside of peak times is looking healthy.

Are you connected wired or wireless? Is there any particular game that you are experiencing these issues on?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi simo_285

Thanks for confirming that for me. Over the last 3 days peak time usage has been rather low but there are issues showing with the modem SNR (signal to noise ratio). There have been quite a few timeouts occurring. I'd like to arrange an engineer visit to look into this.

I will send you a private message (red envelope top left hand corner) to get this organised.

Speak soon  

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos