Menu
Tom01
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Xboxlive disconnected while gaming

I get about 10 minutes worth of game play then it disconnects me from xbox live and comes up with a message saying, you must have an active connection to play xboxlive or system link messages. The weird thing is I select xbox live and it puts me straight back online. My connection is wifi and there is only my xbox and phone connected.this has been going on and off for about a day thought I would seek advice before it gets worse
0 Kudos
Dom252
Just joined
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xboxlive disconnected while gaming

It's been a persistent problem for a while, it's not just you. I've had for about 3 weeks now and all but one of my games is affected by it.
Do you have a Superhub 2? If so there's a problem with that not your Xbox, but Virgin don't seem to be willing to acknowledge a problem exists
0 Kudos
Tom01
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yeah it's the super hub 2 I have it was Woking great for about a year then a couple month after I get an xbox one it goes like this
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tom01,

Welcome to the forum and sorry to hear you're having issues with gaming. There is an issue we're looking into with the Superhub 2 firmware which is causing games to drop connection. We are looking into this and hope to have a fix very soon. In the meantime we have found that putting the hub in modem mode negates the issue.

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos