Menu
Dkillen
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Xbox one

My xbox one is wired to the new hub 3.0 which was installed on the 29th of oct.and from its been installed everytime i go online i keep being knocked of xbox live and it says something about internet but if i connect to my brothers wifi everything is grand and no problems.just wondering if others are having the same problems with the new hub
0 Kudos
DavidJWalker
Rising star
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xbox one

sometimes reboot hub3 at the same time you do with xbox one it can be something on the net type and this sorts it out on reboot hub 3 with xbox one i did this with the ps4 now its on type 2

Using VIVID 200 Gamer Optical Fibre, Full House TV, Talk More Anytime

Just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong.
If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful; it may help others
Dkillen
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cheers david i have rebooted it and also VM have done it from there side.they had me try the different things but it lasts for about 30 mins then it kicks me offline every 5 mins
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Dkillen

I am sorry you are having problems with the xbox. I notice that there may be a problem with downstream noise on your connection.

32.3 dB        33.9 dB        33.8 dB        31.6 dB        32.9 dB        33.8 dB        32.6 dB        31.3 dB        33.4 dB        35 dB

and this certainly will not help matters. I think it is best to let an engineer take a look please. I will send you a forum private message to arrange an appointment. Please reply when you have a moment.

Many thanks

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos