Menu
Spike314
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Xbox one wifi disconnects.

Hi

a few days ago all my xbox ones disconnect from wifi then reconnects a few seconds after. No other wifi devices do this only the xbox one's All 3 of them if it was just 1 I would put it down to the xbox, but as its all 3 it must be something else and thinking my router as my internet also seems crap compared to the way it normally runs. Is there any thing I can do to fix the disconnecting problem? I can't go wired as 2 are upstairs and router is downstairs.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xbox one wifi disconnects.

Hi Spike314, 

Thanks for getting in touch, I am sorry to see you have been having trouble with your connection to Xbox live. 

There is currently an issue being investigated between Xbox live and the Superhub 2 AC. As soon as we have more information on this we will let people know. 

It would be worth keeping an eye on this thread for updates:

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Gaming-Support/Why-do-i-keep-disconnecting-from-Xbox-Live-on-my-...

Additionally I have taken a look at your connection and it seems you are affected by fault ref F003494930 for slow speeds at peak times. 

I have popped the details across to the team that deals with this type of issue and they contact you as soon as they can with some more information. 

The current review date is 08/02/2017. 

Apologies that there is not more I can advise at this time. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos