Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Xbox one superhub 2 connection problems

I can see others are having this problem so it's not just me,every game of black ops 3 I go into results in connection interrupted and me being kicked offline after about 90s of being in the game it has been happening intermittently for the past week, the problem occurs on all of my connections so it isnt isolated to one channel of the superhub 2.

Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xbox one superhub 2 connection problems

Hi --1,

I have seen numerous reports of problems specifically with Black ops 3. First of all I'd have to know whether you're connected via ethernet or wireless on the Xbox. I'd strongly recommend connecting via ethernet with any console as this provides the most stable connection. You can also assign the xboxs IP address to the hubs DMZ which will eliminate any port forwarding you may need to do for the game.

Give these a try and let us know how you get on. 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Things Ive tried :

Static IP & Port forwarding
Putting the console in the DMZ
Changing the wireless radio settings
Modem mode

None of these have worked and its currently not possible for me to use wired although Ive read on here that people have had mixed success

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi --1,

Without a wired connection it's difficult to see how successful the other checks are as the wireless might be the problem. How did you test modem mode without a wired connection? Do you have a separate router?

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

John_G wrote:

Hi --1,

Without a wired connection it's difficult to see how successful the other checks are as the wireless might be the problem. How did you test modem mode without a wired connection? Do you have a separate router?

Yes,it didnt work at the time although Ive been able to play on the none superhub connection for the past 2/3 days without being kicked off.I'd still like to be able to play on the superhub connection(s) though

0 Kudos