Menu
Deaczzzz
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Xbox one super hub 2

I love to play gta v on xbox live but recently it would join a game then within 2 minutes sometimes 5 minutes it disconnects me from xbox live for like 10 seconds, therefore making gta v online unplayable Smiley Sad it also does it on evolve, battlefield hardline and battlefield 4. The problem started about 2 weeks ago before then everything was gravy, I've tried port forwarding ports provided by Microsoft that didn't change anything, I tried factory resetting the hub that also didn't change anything.
Detailed network statistics on Xbox one settings:
Download speed: 52.69mbps
Upload speed: 3.04mbps
Packet loss: 20%
MTU: 1480
Latency: 161 ms
NAT type: open
Detailed NAT information: your network is behind a coned NAT
I have not tried going wired because that is a problem because my console is upstairs, usually I would have my xbox one, a pc and three phones connected to the internet and the only device that suffers is the xbox one even when it is the only device connected, I played xbox 360 xbl fine with the super hub 2. Please somebody give me some advice I just want to play gta online hassle free
0 Kudos
Deaczzzz
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xbox one super hub 2

Sorry packet loss is 0%
0 Kudos
Deaczzzz
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I think I have fixed the problem! Smiley Very Happy basically I set my hub to 2.5ghz and 5ghz then set 5ghz to 54mbps then connected my xbox one through 5ghz, I've been playing gta online for over an hour and half and I've not disconnected once! I'll keep you updated to see if this has fixed the problem, fingers crossed!!!!
Jenky
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

How you change 5ghz to 54mbs
0 Kudos
Jenky
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

If you can could you do it in steps how to fix it and I don't have a laptop or pc
0 Kudos
Deaczzzz
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey jenky, basically I entered 192.168.0.1 into the URL of my browser, you can do this on any device connected to the network I did it on my iphone, once you type this in you will be on the hub settings page, enter your password (default: changeme) then go onto wireless settings then enable 2.4ghz and 5ghz, then go back to the homepage then click advanced settings then wireless radio, then under 5ghz u set it to 54mbps, then I connected my xbox one to 5ghz, this seems to have fixed my problem because I've not had a single disconnection since I did it, I hear that this method does not work for everyone but it's worth a shot!