Menu
Wilding86
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Xbox one still constantly disconnecting from xbx live.

Hi vm forum
I am having the exact same problem as everybody else on the forum for the past 4 months (since we switched to the 3.0) and still not fixed. I am using a wired connection from my Xbox one, tried Dmz enable didn't work made it worse, port forwarding didn't work made it worse still constantly disconnecting me from Xbox live. It's really driving me insane, I'm a really big ONLINE gamer (don't offline game) and its come to the point I cannot play online at all. Games I play:
• Ark
• forza
• battlefield
All unplayable. Last time I phoned vm they said if the new replacement router (3.0 again) doesn't fix the problem it's not the router it's the Xbox, we've gone through checks/test that many times and they all come back the same "every thing looks Ok our end" if there was a fault with Xbox you can check Xbox status and it will tell you if a service is down and 10+ ppl I game with do not have this problem (they're not with vm). So all in all my gaming has come to a end. What happens now??????
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xbox one still constantly disconnecting from xbx live.

I had major issues with the hub 3 and both an Xbox one and 360 either disconnecting or refusing to connect to XBL. As I currently run mine though a Superhub 2AC I have no issues but I will test them on the hub 3 tomorrow and see if they work.

Wilding86 wrote:
Hi vm forum
I am having the exact same problem as everybody else on the forum for the past 4 months (since we switched to the 3.0) and still not fixed. I am using a wired connection from my Xbox one, tried Dmz enable didn't work made it worse, port forwarding didn't work made it worse still constantly disconnecting me from Xbox live. It's really driving me insane, I'm a really big ONLINE gamer (don't offline game) and its come to the point I cannot play online at all. Games I play:
• Ark
• forza
• battlefield
All unplayable. Last time I phoned vm they said if the new replacement router (3.0 again) doesn't fix the problem it's not the router it's the Xbox, we've gone through checks/test that many times and they all come back the same "every thing looks Ok our end" if there was a fault with Xbox you can check Xbox status and it will tell you if a service is down and 10+ ppl I game with do not have this problem (they're not with vm). So all in all my gaming has come to a end. What happens now??????

200Mb(SH2 SH2AC Hub 3.0), 2 X V6 TV XL, Phone M. 100Mb Business (Hitron Hub).
0 Kudos