Menu
Chelles33
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Xbox one nat strict

Only having this problem since upgrading my internet to vivid200. Playing gta5 on Xbox one I have limited options and refused access to a lot of the game. Checking status it comes up nat strict and I've been informed I need to set to a static IP address but as I'm not very technical minded I'm totally stumped. Would really appreciate some help here please.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xbox one nat strict

Hi Chelles33

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you having when playing GTA V.  Is your Xbox connected wired or wireless? You can try and put you Xbox into the DMZ in the advanced settings in the hub GUI (192.168.0.1) which may change the NAT type. What parts of the game do you not have access to?

Speak soon  

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Chelles33
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thanks for the reply. It's on a wireless connection. Can't get into any of the heists or join friends when it shows nat strict. If I switch it all off and back on again it sometimes hoes to open but not always x
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chelles33,

Thanks for getting back to us Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're not able to join friends or access heists online in GTA V.  I'd recommend a wired connection, try the hub in modem mode as well to see if this makes any difference.  I'd also go with Ty's suggestion of putting the Xbox into DMZ if problems continue and a wired connection doesn't help.

Let us know how you get on.

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos