Menu
Khan_akyol
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Xbox one live

I am unable to connect to Xbox live as it keeps disconnecting. Xbox support have redirected me to this sight as apparently virgin media are the cause. Compensate.
0 Kudos
coates13
Tuning in
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xbox one live

I've been having this problem for about a month now, I temporarily fixed the issue by switching from 5G to 2G, however I'm back to square one! For the price I'm paying it's not acceptable! I got in touch with Xbox and EA, both explained to me how it is Virgins fault. 

0 Kudos
Icdouble
Tuning in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Having the same problems. Just got off the phone and virgin aren't accepting that it's their issue. I can sign in to Xbox one and stay signed in, but can't stay connected to ea servers for longer than three minutes. I have contacted Microsoft and Ea and both say virgin is to blame. This is not acceptable for the high price we pay. We must be compensated!
coates13
Tuning in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

If you need evidence to show VM it's there fault, get in touch with EA and do a UO test, that shows the ping speed etc. it's proof it's not your fault..
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Khan_akyol, 

Welcome to the forums,I am sorry to see you have had trouble connecting to Xbox One Live. 

I have taken a look at your connection and there are a few things going on. Firstly it seems you are affected by fault ref F004667395 for slow speeds at peak times. I have popped the details across to the team who deals with this type of issue and they will contact you as soon as they can with some more information. 

The current review date for this fault is 01/03/2017. 

Secondly it looks like you may be caught up in an issue I have been investigating between Xbox live and the Superhub 2 AC. The issue is being investigated and I will let you know as soon as I know more. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
getoal
Tuning in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Is there a solution to this xbox live disconnection issue yet?

I had my new Superhub 3 fitted two days ago. Immediately my xbox live connection either wouldn't connect or would kick me out in minutes. It's connected via ethernet so the signal shouldn't be an issue?...

Any advice or help please? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi getoal, 

Welcome to the forums, i am sorry to see you have had trouble with your connection. 

I have taken a look and things seem to be ok from this side. 

Are you having any trouble with any other devices? 

Take a look at Connecting a games console to your Virgin Media Hub to ensure everything is set up correctly and let us know how you get on. 

All the best

Emma 

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Tomknowles1
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I am experiencing the same issues and losing connectivity, specifically to EA servers.

I have tried both wired and wireless connections and get kicked out every 20 - 30 mins.

I contacted you by phone and was told after testing there isnt any issues but the problem still remains.

I pay nearly £80 a month for your service and currently struggling to get a consistent connection for any length of time.

Can you advise please?

0 Kudos
adarby5053
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

If there is an issue with Xbox Live and the AC, thats a bit dodgy. Considering the Superhub 3 also has a key flaw in it's intel chip that also causes terrible connection issues. 

I am seriously considering switching ISP to avoid the poor performance. My internet has been woeful since switching from the Superhub. It costs too much to accept poor hardware and connection speeds.

0 Kudos