Menu
Crazydave
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Xbox one lagg

Xbox one high latency 165 down 60 up 5 same wired connection on pc speediest down 80 up 9 ping <1, fedup with xbox live games disconnecting & horrendous lagg,nat type open all ports open & dmz disabled, xbox live blaming my Internet, please help as considering getting another isp/console
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Xbox one lagg

Hello Crazydave

Thanks for getting back I have managed to identify the connection now. The line and hub all look good however we do have a problem with area high peak time traffic, the reference is F004736282 with a current review date of 08 FEB 2017.  I can see you already know about this from a previous call to us, apologies as it will most likely cause some lag when gaming. 

When you compare the Xbox lag with the PC by the way that will normally be different sites so not a fair test. 

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello Crazydave

I am sorry you are having a problem with Xbox lag, I would like to take a look for you however I would also like to be sure I am working on the correct connection. I will send you a forum private message for some more information, please reply when you have a moment.

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello Crazydave

Thanks for getting back I have managed to identify the connection now. The line and hub all look good however we do have a problem with area high peak time traffic, the reference is F004736282 with a current review date of 08 FEB 2017.  I can see you already know about this from a previous call to us, apologies as it will most likely cause some lag when gaming. 

When you compare the Xbox lag with the PC by the way that will normally be different sites so not a fair test. 

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
Crazydave
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello I still have hi latency & inconsistent net download /upload speeds,supposed to be sorted 8 th Feb!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Crazydave,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Looking at the high peak time traffic fault, the review date is showing as 31st May as our engineers are still working on this to improve bandwidth. As this is a review date it can be subject to change.

Apologies for the delay and inconvenience caused.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Crazydave
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me,sorry I find 5 months till I get satisfactory Internet unacceptable, I have no faith in your company ever resolving this,each time the review date gets extended with no end in sight,can you get a manager to contact me asap
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey Crazydave,

Thanks for getting back I touch with us Smiley Happy

I completely understand that this fault is frustrating and if there was something we could do to quicken up the process, then we certainly would.

I'll get in touch with your via PM (purple envelope, top right) so we can arrange escalating your complaint.

Catch you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos