Menu
Josherson
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Xbox one lag

Is the lag ever going to stop on my Xbox? You stopped responding to my previous posts. The last you said there was a fault in the area that was effecting me. It's making playing any game online a waste of time.
0 Kudos
MSRStewart
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xbox one lag

My 200mb, sorry, up to 200mb connection is quite possibly the worst internet connection I've had the mispleasure of using.

Consistently get 10mb at peak times. Horrific lag, which wonderfully sorts itself out almost dead on 12. Excellent.

I'm almost sure it's a mixture of over subscribed network, with poor equipment attached.

In this day and age, there is literally no excuse for not investing in the network and ensuring everyone who is on your customer base has a useable internet connection. This is dreadful.

I'm sorry I ever left Sky and my 4MB ADSL connection. It was so much better than this pile of *****.
0 Kudos
Josherson
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xbox one lag

At least when I ring for support they reset my modem remotely and say everything is fine on their end which is no help at all. I also have no lag in the early hours, which is incredibly frustrating. I'll be cancelling my contract after Christmas if it isn't sorted and asking for some compensation for paying for a service that hasn't worked reliably for any susbtantial amount of time.
0 Kudos