Menu
blaggerz
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Xbox one division delta code

After some help, been playing the division on xbox one for few weeks and getting kicked out every 10 minutes or so with Error code Delta 20001004 and kicks me out of xbox live completely, forwarded all the ports required set my firewall to low and when I check the firewall log target port 80 stands out the most times at failing.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xbox one division delta code

Hi blaggerz

Welcome to the forum. I'm really sorry to hear of the problems you've been experiencing when playing The Division.  I've run some checks on your connection and I can't see anything that stands out as a problem which is great.  Everything looks healthy.

Are you connected wired or wireless when this happens?

Is this happening while you're playing? I've noticed when playing The Division that if I leave myself inactive for a short period of time I get kicked form the game.

Speak soon 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
blaggerz
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ithe was happening on both wireless and ethernet, but (touching wood) I hard reset both my router and xbox one, left the ports forwarding off and re-installed the game and I have had no problems now.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi  blaggerz

Thanks for the update. It's good to hear that you haven't experienced these problems again. If there are any further issues please let us know.

Kind regards, 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos