Menu
Gaynork
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Xbox one constantly disconnects

Hii

brand new Xbox one today can't play Gta or tamriel unlimited for longer  than 5 mins without being disconnected.  I can see from the forums that this is quite a common problem. How do I fix it, I'm not very technical so wouldn't reallyknowhow to go about logging in to the hub to change the speed as some peopl have suggested .   Very disappointed with Virgin, used them for years.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
mr_m_beasley
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Xbox one constantly disconnects

Hi dude, i was getting disconnected from GTA as well. Then i found this fix.

Here for anyone else having the same problem.

There's also a solution that a user here on the forums found, though it doesn't work for everybody. Here is how you do it: Go to your Superhub settings, (by typing 192.168.0.1 in the internet address bar.) Click advanced settings, click wireless radio and change the 5ghz wireless to 54mbps. Then connect your Xbox One wirelessly to 5ghz.

I guess this will work for any other device connected via 5ghz.

All Replies
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gaynork

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing when using your new Xbox One online.

Checking your connection we have a peak time slow speeds ticket open under reference F003571613. The estimated review date is scheduled for 30/09/2015. There are also some power level issues showing that we will need to get adjusted by an engineer visit.

I will send you a private message (red envelope top left hand corner) to get this organised.

Speak soon

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
mr_m_beasley
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi dude, i was getting disconnected from GTA as well. Then i found this fix.

Here for anyone else having the same problem.

There's also a solution that a user here on the forums found, though it doesn't work for everybody. Here is how you do it: Go to your Superhub settings, (by typing 192.168.0.1 in the internet address bar.) Click advanced settings, click wireless radio and change the 5ghz wireless to 54mbps. Then connect your Xbox One wirelessly to 5ghz.

I guess this will work for any other device connected via 5ghz.