Menu
xboxlad84
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Xbox one and superhub3 connection problems

Hi all, first post here after a conversation I had today with a ding5 from virgin media's technical team. He advised me to post my question here as he couldn't answer it from his end as his manager deemed my internet to be "working correctly" as I had a connection. 

So here goes. I recently received my new superhub3 and setup and installed everything as required. Now every device in my house is working without problem except for my Xbox one. I had similar issues when I first moved in to this property with my hub2. After a few phone calls and changes to my port forwarding I resolved the issue. Now I'm back to having a lot of dropped connection and being signed out of Xbox live regularly but despite changing the ports advised by Xbox and virgin I'm still having loss of connection. I'm hard wired and everything else with my hub appears to be stable. Wondered if anyone had any experience or advice they could share. Would appreciate any help. Thanks 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xbox one and superhub3 connection problems

Hey xboxlad84,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear about the issues experienced.

I am currently unable to locate your account and have sent you a private message for us to discuss this further.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos