Menu
Adam_1994
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Xbox one / Super Hub 2 / Disconnect / lag spikes

Basically I've had the same problem since the start of the year, but Ive been hoping that it would sort its self out... but it has not.

My Xbox One is connected by wifi to my SH2 and now and then, I completely disconnect from Xbox Live which is extremely annoying as i only play online games.
Also when I go on my laptop either on CS:GO or Rocket League I constantly get lag spikes every 5-10 minutes.

Anybody experience these types of issues before?? I'm not very technical when it comes to stuff like this. My knowledge on routers etc is very limited.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
gary1990
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xbox one / Super Hub 2 / Disconnect / lag spikes

is the issue every 40mins type deal when it disconnects yellow arrows on router too ?

0 Kudos
Adam_1994
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yeah that's right. Any suggestions ?

0 Kudos
gary1990
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

well i have the same issue dude have done for 14 days was told that it was a ctms fault and that it would be fixed by Friday and still aint fixed today i have contacted the faults team for area 10 {fife } and was told the more that call the faster it will be fixed suggest you call the faults team and get an engineer out soon as bud as this issue seems to be a all over there network a few mins of looking and you will find list of us with the same issue

0 Kudos