Menu
Hutchy942
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Xbox one S Disconnecting from Wi-Fi

For the last week and a half or so my Xbox One S keeps randomly disconnecting from my virgin media super hub 2ac ( every 10-20 minutes or so), this problem has never occurred before and only happens with my Xbox and no other devices, however when at my other house (which isn't Virgin broadband) my Xbox does not have any problems, what is the solution to this? Thank you
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xbox one Disconnecting from Wi-Fi

Hi Hutchy942,

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see you have had trouble with this. 

Please reboot your Super hub 2ac from the mains.

When the hub reboots it will download a new update which should resolve your issue.

This update could take up to 15 minutes to complete.

More information found here: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Gaming-Support/Superhub-2ac-Firmware/m-p/3321617

Let us know how you get on. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Hutchy942
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hiya thankyou for the reply, I think the update may have just automatically installed as before you posted this the disconnecting has stopped completely and it's been that way for 3 days now so hopefully it is entirely fixed.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hutchy942, 

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

I am glad to see things are looking better for you now. The firmware update has been completed so you should no longer see the same issue. 

If you do start to have trouble again let me know and I will be happy to take a look for you. 

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos