Menu
PhilRG
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Xbox one NAT type strict

Hi,

I'm the past two weeks or so I am getting a nat type of strict, nothing has changed since and worked perfectly before so not sure why this is happening. I am unable to play on the xbox due to this issue, resetting the xbox and the router does not resolve the issue.

I have a superhub 2ac
Xbox is on wireless 5g signal 2g does not work either
I have not tried portforwarding yet
I have reset the router and changed channels to attempt to fix this issue

I have a also witnessed a fluctuations I'm my level of service on both downloads and uploads in this time.

The router is connected to the xbox on device management.

If you need any router stats I can send them on request.
0 Kudos
PhilRG
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xbox one NAT type strict

Screenshot_20170118-210158.pngScreenshot_20170118-210149.png

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello PhilRG,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear about the troubles you're having with your Xbox connection. Do you have the same problems if you connect with an Ethernet cable?

We might need to look into port forwarding or applying a DMZ rule if this continues. Do you have any other consoles on the network?

Please get back to us so we can assist further.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
PhilRG
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Heather, I tried both wired and wireless.

I think the issue was with the superhub 2ac - as widely reported by other users on the forum. I have since lost patience and forced an upgrade to the SuperHub 3 which has resolved this issue - however I did have to pay the activation fee, can this not be waived due to the reason of upgrading was due to a fault with the update firmware on the superhub 2ac?

I don't see why I should have to pay to fix the issue I was having, I tried waiting for the superhub2ac fix but at the end of waiting for 2 weeks I found this was too long. 

0 Kudos