Menu
petemedic
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Xbox live losing internet conection

Hi I seem to have same problem as many people on here as I am losing internet connection to xbox live, this has be going on for the last couple weeks and seem more frequent the last couple of days, at first I thought it was updates and them like many people checked setting and help pages on both Microsoft and VM, and still can't find the issue to the problem, and is now becoming more frustrating, if anyone can help that would be great, Peter

0 Kudos
fl1pster
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xbox live losing internet conection

I've got the exact same problem don't expect any help from virgin all you get is your connection looks fine.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi petemedic,

Thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your connection.

We've picked up an issue with the Superhub 2ac and have sent out a new update to fix the issue. All you need to do is reboot your Superhub 2ac and leave it for about 15 minutes.

Check out this thread for more information.

All the best! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
madmanx
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Josh,is Everybody with a superhub 2ac on firmware v2.01.11 getting the update? Or do u have to request it?

0 Kudos
petemedic
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi I did as you asked and the Superhub 2ac is now more erratic with connection and is now effecting my wired connections as well as my wireless connects if this fix actually fixed the xbox connection it would of solved that problem but it did not, I was using the xbox to watch the Now TV app as Virgin does not have sky Atlantic on the TV package and over the course of just over an hour it disconnected me 4 times from xbox live which caused me to lose the connection with Now TV app which is very frustrating after working a 13 hour shift when all you want to do is chill and wind down. Also for some reason the super hub 2ac lost connection from my HIVE box which is wired not wireless, and is still a bit patchy today, as is the wifi witch shows a connection to the router but not the router to the internet, but when I check the virgin website there are no issues on the broadband network, so  I guess will have to call in the next few days about getting a new superhub,

Pete   

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi madmanx,

The update will be automatically deployed. But, if for any reason your f/w doesn't update a reboot should sort this out Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi petemedic,

Apologies if the f/w update didn't help matters for you. I was going to check on your Hub's f/w version but it looks like you may have already called in for that new Hub Smiley Happy

How is it performing for you? Any further disconnections or has your connection now stabilised?

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos