Menu
Bradley001
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Xbox live keeps dropping when playing online

Hello there!
So for about a week and a bit now my Xbox live keeps dropping for some reason and is very frustrating and annoying!! I have the superhub 2 I believe and whenever I try playing any online game it will maybe last for about a couple minutes if that if I'm lucky then it just drops my connection from Xbox live and I have to re-connect, or it just re-connects automatically and then I'll try going online again and it will just drop my connection again and then puts me in this same loop of connecting and disconnecting over and over resulting in me not being able to play online whatsoever. It won't drop my Xbox live connection if I'm video streaming or downloading a demo but any online play it just won't have any of it! I've tried the typical things you would usually do such as a hard reset of my Xbox console and resetting the hub numerous of times but it does nothing at all, I've logged into my hub and clicked on device connection status and I can see that my Xbox is on there for the right amount of time I have had it switched on for my NAT type is open as well so that is fine

So on that note I haven't got a clue what to do and all I want to be able to do is play my games online again! I've never had a problem with it before until now, in my house we have about 3 iPhones and 3 iPads that are usually connected to as well and we have no problems with that whatsoever, just trying to give as much info as I can now to hopefully save some time with questions.

I hope it's a nice easy fix and will appreciate the reply! many thanks - Bradley
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Xbox live keeps dropping when playing online

Hi there Bradley001,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to read that you are experiencing intermittent connection whilst on the Xbox.

In regards to this issue, you can check this link > Superhub 2ac Firmware to see if this will help.

As I was unable to locate your account I was unable to see if this was the router you had. If you do have any further issues, by all means get back in touch and I can look into this for you.

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Xbox live keeps dropping when playing online

Hi there Bradley001,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to read that you are experiencing intermittent connection whilst on the Xbox.

In regards to this issue, you can check this link > Superhub 2ac Firmware to see if this will help.

As I was unable to locate your account I was unable to see if this was the router you had. If you do have any further issues, by all means get back in touch and I can look into this for you.

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide