Menu
JarrodPreston
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Xbox live constantly disconnecting through out game play!

I know a lot of people have been suffering with the same problem as me on both xbox live and ps4 platforms with constant disconnection, I was just wondering if there has been any information at all from virgin media regarding this problem and if/when it will finally be sorted out.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Phantasm
Tuning in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Xbox live constantly disconnecting through out game play!

I dont think they have officially announced the problem to us customers which is what i am finding the most annoying to the point im now looking at other internet options,there was a tweet from xbox support on saturday i think it was saying that virgin media have issues and aware of it,also a guy on another thread said he had a virgin reply saying thay have server issues and will be up to 48 hours.

personally i want something official because i am disgusted as a paying customer not being kept informed.

All Replies
Phantasm
Tuning in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Xbox live constantly disconnecting through out game play!

I dont think they have officially announced the problem to us customers which is what i am finding the most annoying to the point im now looking at other internet options,there was a tweet from xbox support on saturday i think it was saying that virgin media have issues and aware of it,also a guy on another thread said he had a virgin reply saying thay have server issues and will be up to 48 hours.

personally i want something official because i am disgusted as a paying customer not being kept informed.