Menu
lee146
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Xbox live constant disconnects

After weeks of poor service and countless phone calls to the call center with no solution in sight I am hoping the forum team will be more helpful.

I am not sure what has changed in the last few weeks but I have gone from never having a connection problem with xbox live using wifi to not being able to use it at all same goes for my smart TV I can no longer stream shows without losing connection at least every 5 minutes on both 5G and 2G bands. Being that these are the 2 main things I am with Virgin for I would like a solution please.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xbox live constant disconnects

Hello lee146,

Thanks for posting, welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about the connection problems you're experiencing.

I've checked your connection and I don't see anything standing out in error.

You mention that you're using your wireless connection so it might be that you're experiencing a bit of wireless interference. Often changing the operating wireless channel will help resolve this problem. For advice on how to do this please take a look at our help article on changing the Virgin Media router's wireless channel and let us know if that helps.

Thanks again for posting,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
appleUK
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xbox live constant disconnects

It's a issue with virgin they are apparently looking into it, there is no time scales and are basically taking our money without much of a official statement on the matter. Also spoke to technical support team and customer service complaints and no resolution.
0 Kudos