Menu
Jamie1995123
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Xbox live and smart tv keeps disconnecting!

Hi all

We have a super hub 2ac.. when watching TV my smart tv internet icon keeps flickering on and off the tv as the internet keeps disconnecting it.. however the biggest problem is my Xbox one when I play a game online I get kicked out as the internet keeps disconnecting nearly every game of football or infinite warfare! It is so annoying! I've tried everything from rebooting the hub and my Xbox one.. I've looked online and tried a few other bits too with advanced settings on my router however it did not work so i changed them back to how they were.

Any help please!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xbox live and smart tv keeps disconnecting!

Hi Jamie1995123, 

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see you have had trouble with the Superhub 2 AC and Xbox live. We are currently investigating an issue for this and we will let you know as soon as we know more. 

I have not heard any issues in regards to Smart TV so I would like to investigate further, unfortunately I have been unable to locate your connection details. 

I will pop you a PM to get some more information and once we have it we can go from there.

Keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope, top right hand corner. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos