Menu
Nikki1973
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Xbox lag & very very slow Internet also intermittent connection

Hi
Can you please help? Once again we are experiencing some issues with the Internet first my son & daughter's x.box's keep getting disconnected, when they are able to game there's lag, unable to private chat only party. We use the WiFi to all the game stations as they are all upstairs, we moved and mounted the router (superhub 2) into the hall as it is the most central for the connection due to the lag which was fine for a while but it's a waste of time and having 2 very angry teenagers giving me ear ache is enough, but we're also finding our tablets and mobiles are getting an intermittent connection so we are having to resort to using our own data which means the I'm being charged for something I'm not getting.
I'm going to be seriously thinking of cancelling my account if these issues can't be resolved once and for all.
Looking forward to seeing if you can help
Nikki
Nikki
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xbox lag & very very slow Internet also intermittent connection

Hi Nikki,

Sorry to hear your getting poor wireless. I've just checked your connection and can see no issues from here. Your power levels, SNR and area contention are all healthy. It sounds as though all these issues are happening solely over wireless? Have you tried a wired connection at all?

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos