Menu
appleUK
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

-Xbox disconnecting UPDATE-

I know it's not much but I've just seen a tweet from Xbox support saying. "Virgin are aware of the issue and trying to fix" but you know virgin won't tell us that themselves

https://twitter.com/xboxsupport/status/820289152511901697
IAmWill_S
Tuning in
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: -Xbox disconnecting UPDATE-

I called them an hour or so ago and they said to keep my Xbox hard wired and keep an eye on it, it's not disconnected but I've had to take my Xbox downstairs to plug the cable into it so I can't keep it downstairs forever. I finished a match as well and it said "game servers not available" so there must still be a problem somewhere
0 Kudos
steelysteph
Superfast
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

An update from me.

My wired connection wasn't working so I disconnected the ethernet and connected via wifi; that worked! Goodness knows wha's going on.

0 Kudos
baggieslad1988
Joining in
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

My connection is awful! I'm literally disconnected whilst playing fifa 5 or 6 times a hour and have tried wired and wireless just losing my mind now.
0 Kudos
DannyBurrito
Joining in
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I've been disconnected numerous times this afternoon on my Xbox, rang customer support and moaned that much they are sending us a super hub 3. 

I was optimistic that this would fix it but now I've seen many many people with the same issue I'm concerned. 

0 Kudos
appleUK
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Yeah I always moaned LOTS, they woukd only send me out a replacement super hub 2 and tried to charge me 15 pounds for the new one, they said though that if this one doesn't work then they will send super hub 3 for free?
0 Kudos
DannyBurrito
Joining in
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Cheeky buggers, push for a SH3!

will probably add to the problems we are having though lol

0 Kudos
baggieslad1988
Joining in
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Just don't know what to do anymore. If it was rare i would probably let it lie but I just can't play without being worried about disconnection. I always get high ping levels when I do speed tests and the download and upload speed is always inconsistent. I'm meant to have 200mb for god sake!
0 Kudos
steelysteph
Superfast
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I have a SH3, problem still exists.

0 Kudos
Adduxi
Knows their stuff
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Just to balance the thread, I run my Hub 3 in Modem Mode, wired and don't seem to have any connection problems with my Xbox One or 360.

However, I always have a Strict NAT, but that does not worry me. The NAT problem is an issue with my Dual WAN setup b.t.w, not a VM issue.

0 Kudos