Menu
Meganmay
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Xbox One keeps disconnecting - SuperHub

Hi there. I've had my Xbox since Christmas and since then will always disconnect me from online games and parties but then will instantly reconnect. I've tried different ways to sort this problem out however nothing has worked.

At first I thought it was the Xbox that was faulty however nothing else will disconnect and it still works in other houses.

I've been told by Xbox to contact Virgin to try and get them to open ports but I thought I'd post this first to see if anyone has any ideas on how to resolve the issue.

Thank you.
0 Kudos
Jack123
Up to speed
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xbox One keeps disconnecting - SuperHub

Hey there!

The SH2 has known incompatibilities with the Xbox One, and these are currently being worked on.

If you want, the forum staff here, or customer service, or the complaints department, are able to send you out an SH2AC free of charge, which resolves the disconnection issues with the Xbox One.
0 Kudos
Meganmay
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

If that's possible then yeah that would be great!
0 Kudos
Jack123
Up to speed
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Meganmay wrote:
If that's possible then yeah that would be great!

Should be, it can take the forum staff a few days to reply.

If you want to get this sorted quickly, it's better to phone up, explain the issue, and ask for the SH2AC.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Meganmay

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing disconnections while playing online.

I'm unable to locate your details so I will send you a private message (red envelope top left hand corner) for some additional information and get this looked into.

Thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Meganmay

Thanks for your reply to my PM Smiley Happy There will be a rollback of the  Superhub 2 firmware going ahead this week. Some more information can be found here. While this should take care of the problems people have been experiencing recently with disconnections online your issues may not be related as you've said it's been going on since Christmas time. Everything on the hub looks ok, are you connected wired or wireless?

Thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Meganmay
Joining in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I'm connected to wireless.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Meganmay

Thanks for confirming that. Do you experience the same problems over a wired connection?

0 Kudos
Meganmay
Joining in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I don't actually have a wired connection
0 Kudos